Well, “Better Builds with Maven” is finally out there.
The book is the first about Maven 2, and was written by Maven developers myself, Jason van Zyl, John Casey, Vincent Massol, and Carlos Sanchez. The chapters include:
- An introduction to Maven 2.0
- Creating, compiling and packaging your first project
- Best practices and real-world examples
- Building J2EE Applications
- Extending builds by creating your own Maven plugins
- Monitoring the health of source code, testing, dependencies and releases
- Team collaboration and utilising Continuum for continuous integration
- Converting existing Ant builds to Maven
If you happened to get the pre-release before today, the book has been updated – you can download it again from the website.